7.10.09

TAG TAG XD

Finish The Sentence.It's your turn. Please copy this to your notes when finished, tag me and others.

1. My ex...
dunno >.<

2. Maybe I should...
get a guy?

3. I love..
my darlings...

4. People would say that I am..
dunno >.<

5. I don't understand...
why da nerd likes me...

6. When i wake up in the morning...
i feel like wanna sleep again XD

7. I trust...
my friends

8. Life is...
nothing...

9. My past taught me...
how to be a good girl...

10. I get annoyed when...
dunno what to do...

11. Parties are...
good...

12. I wish...
i was richer...?

13. Dogs...
r cute...=)

14. Cats...
r....

15. Tomorrow is..
a good day...

16. I have a low tolerance for...
ppl i hate...

17. If I had a million dollars...
buy whateva i want...

18. I'm totally terrified of...
almost evryting...

19. When I look at the night sky I think...
i should go to sleep...

20. Tagg
any1 hu is readin tis..."

No comments: