23.9.09

BoUt 2dAy...

Today is my last day stay at my cousin house...
yesterday sleep very late...
so today wake up at 11am...

After we had lunch,
me and my cousin decided wanna go to MC Donald eat Mc Flurry...
hehe :)

I ask my uncle fetch us go there...
when we step into MC Donald...
my brother saw my cousin working...
but,
he shout her name... * damn loud *
I feel lyk so many ppl are looking at him...

my cousin go line up and order de food...
my cousin said let my brother go order...
we acually wanna to order 2 coke and 3 MC Flurry de...
but end up with...
my brother order wrong... * LOL *
the person gave us 2 coke and 1 MC Flurry... =.=

After a while,
my cousin go to de counter and order 2 more MC Flurry...
when my cousin come back...
she tell me tat de 2 MC Flurry no need money de...
* o.o *
yeah...
we get 2 free MC Flurry...

After finish eating,
we wanna to go back my cousin home edi...
but my uncle din come...
so we wanna walk back home...
i said i wanna go to 7 eleven buy something...
my cousin said ok...

About 5 min later,
we reach 7 eleven...
i buy 4 lolipop, rocky and some sweets...

Went we wanna pay de money tat time,
my uncle said he coming to fetch us...
* hehe.. no need to walk under the sun liao... *


5.40pm...
my parent come fetch us go home liao...
but,
my brother still wanna stay at there...
but, * haha *
still nid go back home...

My father said we go eat BAK KU TEH as dinner...
but,
i still feel very full...
coz...
just eat MC Donald not longer...

haiz...
just de FIFTH day of raya holiday...
i feel very boring dy...
every sit infront of computer..
facebook very boring...
friendster also doing nth de...
on msn no ppl on9-ing...

No comments: